More than a development role: Java engineer with love of numbers as a tool
- Java full stack engineer with Microservices
- A love of numbers and mathematics essential to.
- Long contracting assignment.
- Major role in crack team prototyping systems.
- Work supports regulatory demands in the large scale enterprise finance space.
- The personal: Senior enough to take a significant piece of work to the next phase supported by the rest of the team.
- Each team member is responsible for individual prototyping work - high level of autonomy.
- Important able to come together and throw ideas around trying new and interesting approaches to Risk challenges in the financial markets.
- Java, Spring Boot, Microservices.
- Python scripting to transform data.
If you love numbers then you are well equipped to begin learning what the Risk business means to an institutional banking organisation.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Amaranda on 0432 699 883 or 02 9270 5229