- Up to $170k + super (and share options)
- Sydney CBD office (WFH)
- Leading Startup with the financial backing of an ASX listed parent
- Already changing the future of a billion-dollar industry
This would suit a Tech lead who enjoys strategic thinking, mentoring a small dev team and is open to jump into the code and work amongst the team when needed, this could transition into a CTO type position if desired. Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset to guide the development of system architecture and the product roadmap would be perfect.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Tech lead or similar leadership role
- Design and implementation of AWS-based solutions
- Designing and implementing microservices-based solutions
- Managing DevOps related tasks
- Agile methodologies
- AWS-certification - SA / Developer / SysOps
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC (however any background ok)
- Experience with subscription platforms or two-sided marketplaces
- Automotive / Dealer Management Systems
- Lead Sydney & offshore tech team
- Delivery of the platform & consumer-facing products
- Operation & evolution of the technical architecture & infrastructure of the platform
- Innovate the platform to improve CX/UX & realise operational efficiencies
- Lead the dev team to build AWS-based solutions.
- Leverage the AWS ecosystem to reduce dev times, costs and improve services
- Mentor developers and support them in skills development
If you would enjoy owning an exciting technology roadmap, working with the Head of Product, CEO, & other teams across the business in translating the company vision into scalable, efficient and robust technical products then this would be the perfect fit.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate so apply now whilst the role is still open, or contact Adam Armstrong for a confidential discussion and further details.