A company that is focused on providing exceptional customer service, this would be well suited if you have a passion for service, enjoy driving and are self-motivated. If you have previous hospitality, cleaning or perhaps care experience then this could be an interesting career change that can offer opportunities to grow and develop within the wider business.
- Permanent opportunity
- Company car (to and from work use only)
- Mobile phone
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Provided uniforms and PPE
- Supportive management and company culture
- Go straight to clients and home each day (company base check-in twice weekly)
With the company based near the Rooty Hill area, the role will require you to check in in twice a week to update with management and restock washroom supplies for customers. Travelling to a number of clients across the Sydney area, there has been notable success with candidates who come from differing areas of Sydney (including North, East, South and South West), as well as the Western Suburbs.
- Servicing customer washrooms
- Driving to each customer as allocated on run sheet
- Act as a point of contacts for customers and represent company brand
- Replenishment of soap and air fresheners
- Replenishment of first aid supplies
- Change sanitary bin liners
- 8 hour shift between 5 am - 4 pm
- A valid Driver's License
- Working With Children & Criminal Check (conducted during interview process)
- A self sufficient and autonomous attitude towards work
- A passion for delivering a high standard of customer service
- A good level of physical fitness
Please note that we will also conduct a medical assessment during the interview process.