Join this exciting organisation based in Melbourne but open to remote candidates throughout Australia as they are currently looking for a strong Lead DevSecOps Engineer on a permanent full-time basis. Work From Home (WFH) due to COVID-19.
- Minimum 5+ years commercial experience with AWS, infrastructure, networking, DevOps and security practices
- Experience leading teams, and collaborating across teams
- Deep knowledge of DevOps/GitOps principles – CI/CD, config-as-code, IAM policies/segregation, containers
- Polyglot technologist abilities with a programmatic mindset (should be comfortable writing testable and secure infrastructure-level code in Python and C#/PowerShell, on Windows and Linux)
- Experience with monitoring/alerting/observability platforms and best practice tagging and auditing: DataDog or New Relic, SumoLogic or ELK stack, etc
- Experience with multi-tenanted infrastructure architecture
- Experience with SIEM, WAF, vulnerability scanning or other security monitoring/prevention tools
- Experience working with Global healthcare organisations
- Experience with event-based Data Systems, such as Kafka/Kinesis
- SRE experience, or managing infrastructure-at-scale programmatically
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with HIPAA, GDPR, APP
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY.
DevSecOps / Security / DevOps / Lead / Australia
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or contact Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538 as per details below:-