* 6 Months Fixed Term - Possible Perm Offer
* East Melbourne Suburbs Location
Our client has recently implemented a new ERP - Microsoft Dynamics as part of their digital transformation program for 2020. The program has been doing very well, even with Covid19 and working from home restrictions.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst who is experienced with Microsoft Dynamics to join the team.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The role is looking to move to a perm fulltime position going forward.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, or Consultant
- Recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions (Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365)
- Experience working with Dynamics integration
- A strong understanding of process and the ability to process map
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work with external vendors
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with other areas of the business
The head office is based in South Eastern Melbourne Suburbs, but for now everyone is working from home.
Ideally we are looking for someone to be available to start as soon as possible, but the client can wait for the right person to become available.
You will also require full Australian working rights (Australian PR or Citizenship) and be open to completing a police check.
Please submit your details through to be considered for the role or contact Asmita Govind on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.