We are searching for:
- Excellent analytics and interpersonal skills allowing you to obtain high quality specifications.
- Strong technical skills allowing you to build out your specifications using VBA for Excel.
- Create & enhance tools automating tasks.
- Analyse large volumes of data and produce relevant reporting and insights
- Develop new data models to analyse products and services and provided pricing for complex packages and activity across variety of clients
- Develop Excel – VBA sales pipeline roadmap, including forecasting and key metrics
- Work very closely with your colleagues in the business owning the requirements and building the solutions in VBA.
As an integral part of the software development team you will work intimately with mission-critical application systems. Expect to spend the majority of your time working closely with the wholesale banking business.
More specifically position responsibilities will include programming/debugging Access/Excel applications and investigating, identifying, and resolving user and Excel application problems in a timely manner.
- At least 2 years of advanced experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel, and VBA Programming Skills
- Excel Add-In Experience, i.e. integration of libraries into Excel
- Strong Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong Math Skills
- Strong interest in Finance and the Finance Industry.
expect a 6 month assignment that will most likely extend indefinately in 6 month 'chunks'.
To learn more of this assignment please apply for the role via this website and / or contact Amaranda on 0432 699 883 or 02 9270 5229.