We are now looking for a Specialist who is experienced with Microsoft Dynamics to join the team to assist with the development and maintenance of the platform.
What's in it for you?
- Full time permanent role
- ASAP start
- High performing team
- New Technology Environment
So what will you be required to do?
- Review, analyse, install, and modify systems to include configuring, testing, and debugging in support of the platform and wider business
- Develop and publish Power BI reports and maintain the environment
- Own and support projects relating to the ERP platform
- Design and develop MS Dynamics operational reports for the business
- Engage with stakeholders within the business as required
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions about MS Dynamics
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications
- Recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI
- Understanding of how is data structured and SQL queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with other areas of the business
The ideal person for this role will naturally love to problem solve, and have that ability to work with the business to ensure that the reports and processes are working for everyone. Must have full Australian working rights as no option for sponsorship. This role is based in Melbourne and they are fully set up with Work From Home. APPLY NOW.