This large organization is looking for a strong Oracle e-Business Suite Developer to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
You will work closely with project teams to provide expertise into planning, architecture, design and development of complex solutions and integration with systems across a variety of technologies and to ensure smooth transition of projects to operations.
You will also be responsible for software development and 3rd level technical support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfilment, defect fixing, minor enhancements and maintenance
Key Requirements for the role:-
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Experience in HR and Payroll modules. Financial/Finance Modules a BONUS or any other module
- Extensive experience in development tools/ languages for Oracle e-Business Suite - including but not limited to SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Workflow and Unix Shell Scripts.
- Experience in developing SOA services using Oracle ISG Gateway, Business Events and XML payloads.
- Work from home (WFH) due to COVID-19
ONLY candidates who are based in Melbourne, Australia, please.
For a confidential chat, please contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538. Alternatively, email your resume through as per below:-