Sirius Technology is partnering a reputable and well-regarded organisation who is an indutry leader in their field to recuit a Salesforce Developer to join their development team.
On offer is a 12 month fix term contract, initially working remotely from home but subsequently to based in Melbourne CBD after Covid-19 restrictions.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Lightning components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Salesforce developmentn experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with using Apex triggers and classes, lighning web components, Visualforce, CPQ and Mulesoft
- Experience with agile / iterative delivery
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely with little/no supervission
- A current Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or 2 certification highly desirable
Sirius People specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply. One of our consultants will be in touch if you're successfully shortlisted.