Sirius Support is working closely with a Start-up Technology company who are looking for an experienced Office Manager, someone who is vibrant, mature and able to use their own initiative.
It's vital that the successful candidate has worked for a start-up company previously and understands the importance of being versatile and adept whilst managing the operations of the office.
- Permanent: $80K + Super
- Located in CBD
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries, including scheduling meetings
- Managing bank reconciliations, invoicing, Account Payable & assisting with EOFY.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and managing company culture
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings including events management.
- Assisting the product, operations, sales, support and marketing teams with ad-hoc duties
- Good Knowledge of Social Media Platform
- Previous experience working for a Start-up / Tech company (Essential)
- Previously demonstrated a high degree of initiative
- Strong organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to work autonomously, effectively prioritise and perform multiple tasks seamlessly
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office, Xero, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Photoshop
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position.