Join this exciting organisation based in Melbourne as they are currently looking for a strong ASP.NET Kentico Developer to join on a 6 month contract basis.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or similar, and Microsoft certification is desirable.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Development and Maintenance
- C# and VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Webparts, Webform and User Custom Control
- GIT and BitBucket
- CMS (Kentico Version 11 experience is desirable) Kentico is a MUST in this role
- AWS/Azure infrastructure, IIS maintenance and web application deployment.
- Work from home (WFH) due to COVID-19
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY.
Kentico Developer / ASP .NET Developer / Kentico 11 / IT Developer / IT Development
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-