Huge opportunity for a Technical Lead to join a successful and well-funded Sydney Tech Start-up. You will join a small yet growing team of 10 that are building an innovative, AI-powered, content aggregation platform.
- Sydney CBD office, remote work friendly environment
- Greenfield project
- Technology first company
- Work with exciting AI & mobile tech
- Join an experienced tech & product team
This role will be perfect for a hands on Tech lead who is familiar with Python, AWS based platforms and enjoys the fast pace of a growing start-up.
- Strategise with the business and product teams to determine priorities
- Lead technical discussions and decisions.
- Drive process in an agile environment.
- Identify gaps in team capabilities and be involved in the hiring process.
- Mentor the team in both engineering and process-related areas.
- Assist with actively developing the application.
- Scrum: directing various ceremonies, e.g. Planning sessions, Sprints etc.
- Designing and building complex software solutions and related infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of data pipelines in distributed computing settings.
- Experience with Web scraping, preferably in Python.
- AWS services, DevOps, Linux.
- Experience in handling large datasets.
- OO development & TDD
- Experience leading and managing a technical team.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects and tasks.
Nice to have or like to work with:
- Machine Learning / NLP techniques and technologies.
- Dart and Flutter.
- System security.
- Building & maintaining a mobile-related application stack.
- ECS/Fargate, EKS, Serveless, RDS, Elastic Cache, Kinesis, etc
If you are a Technical lead who would enjoy a mix of hands-on development work as well as mentoring, building out the team, code reviews and systems architectural design on a scalable Ai powered product then this could be the perfect fit. This would be a long term position where you would work directly with the CEO and product team, giving you a chance to be an integral partner in the businesses long term growth.
Also open to remote Technical Leads who have proven experience working remotely.