Skills and competencies:
- 2+ years data centre experience and a good understanding of data centre facilities such as UPS power, CRAC cooling and Fire Suppression etc.
- Deep understanding of change control procedures and audit compliance (PCI, ISMS.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Operational knowledge of IT networks and software including both LAN and WAN
- Programming experience in languages such C, Python or ANSI SQL
- Experience in racking IT infrastructure servers, networking and cabling
- Good written and verbal communication skills including customer service orientation
- Pro-active and outcome focused
- Collaborative and good team player
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful and time critical operation
- Must be able to think conceptually with a systems improvement focus
Please note NV1 or Australian Citizenship is essential to undertake this role, if you fulfil this criteria please apply or contact me for further details