This will be an initial 6 month engagement with a view to extend for another 6 months.
The position reports in to a Project Manager/Product Owner, and will have you working with lots of different areas stakeholders across the business.
So what is that you will be doing day to day?
- Review current staff interface screens and functionality with a view to optimising for user needs and efficiency.
- Conduct user research/testing sessions to identify usability challenges and test improvements
- Create wireframes and layouts which are feasible with the CRM solution
- Define and document UX principles which are to be applied consistently, broadly and over time to ensure consistent UX across user groups and functionality within the interface.
- Work with developers to inform their development of the wireframed designs
- Contribute and participate in daily stand up meetings
- Provide project and progress reporting on tasks for which you are responsible for
- Provide showcases, demos and other presentations of the UX findings and improvements and principles.
What are we looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI Design with a strong portfolio with focus on the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Experience with CRM will be highly regarded - eg Dynamics, Salesforce, custom built
- Experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design and wire framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions and solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and service design activities.
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well-conceived rationale.
- Experience in developing Design Systems.
We are really looking for a person who enjoys being busy, loves a challenge, and can problem solve.
If you have strong experience in Business process improvement, or just have a good understanding of operations and process that will also be an advantage.
As you can expect everyone will be working from home for now, but when things are back their workspace is located in Melbourne CBD. There is plenty of public transport available, and paid carparking near by.
Ideally you will be available to start in early August. If you have any questions about this position please do contact Asmita Govind. We do look forward to receiving you application.