Our client who is looking for an Iteration Manager to join them to work on a large-scale digital transformation program of work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded Iteration Manager to join a team of collaborative individuals who are all striving to deliver a key program of work.
This role will see you help ensure their team matures in Agile principles and practices - through ensuring that they follow the ceremonies correctly, remove impediments, identifying technical risks and managing the technical component of the projects to a tight schedule, and keep them focused on what their priorities are on a day-to-day basis.
Key Skills and experience:
- 3 + years of experience as an Iteration Manager
- Previous experience on large-scale (enterprise) digital transformation projects
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and CRM mandatory
- Demonstrate practical experience and possess a sound knowledge of different Agile frameworks and their application
- Experience as an Iteration Manager across multiple domains
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at various stakeholders of an organisation, IT and business stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skillss
Sirius People specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply.