Sirius Support is working closely with a rapidly expanding boutique start-up who have an exciting opportunity for a mature & self-motivated Executive Assistant. You will provide all administrative support required for the entire office.
- Permanent: $80K + Super
- Well established company, annual salary reviews, collaborative culture
- Located in CBD
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries, including scheduling meetings, prioritising conflicting needs and ensuring time is appropriately available for critical meetings and issues.
- Managing bank reconciliations, invoicing, Account Payable & assisting with EOFY.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and managing company culture
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings including events management.
- Assisting the product, operations, sales, support and marketing teams with ad-hoc duties
- Liaise with internal departments, and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Create reports for management within fast turnaround times
- General administration support as required
- Flexible Work Hours
- Bonus on Achievements
- Good working Culture
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good Knowledge of Social Media Platform
- Previous experience working for a Start-up / Tech company
- Previously demonstrated a high degree of initiative
- Strong organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to work autonomously, effectively prioritise and perform multiple tasks seamlessly
- A high attention to detail
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office, Xero, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Photoshop
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position.