My Client based in Greater Western Sydney is looking for an exceptional Executive Operations Assistant. You will play a pivotal part in this well-established and leading organisation within the building supplies industry as an EA Supporting the Interim CEO/COO.
- Permanent: $75K inclusive
- Well established company, annual salary reviews, collaborative culture
- Located in Greater Western Sydney
- part-time opportunity working 3-4 days per week 9.00 am -2.30 pm
- Communication and planning community events
- Management of new starter forms i.e. FW, ATO, Super Fund
- Consolidated policies and sign off forms FW Compliance
- Strategy and management planning
- Support and coordinate training events and materials
- Manage contracts register
- Support Admin and Financial Controller for office coordination including; onboarding of colleagues, purchasing of office equipment/supplies, IT
- Travel Coordination for all colleagues
- Company credit card reconciliation & expense processing (via Expensify) for all colleagues
· Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
· Previous experience within the manufacturing industry (highly advantageous)
· Exceptional customer service skills
· The ability to meet strict deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position.