Our client is looking to engage a Site Reliability Engineer with a strong background in Infrastructure, Automation and DevOps to join their growing team based in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the organisation's business critical systems and applications, ensuring they are reliable and available as per the Service Level Objectives (SLOs).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SRE to help this organisation shape their SRE/DevOps approach and footprint as they move forward, helping them improve monitoring, alerting and automation activities across their IT department; computer, storage, networking and security functions0.
- 3+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer in large scale production environment
- Demonstrate experience with developing and defining Service Level Objectives (SLO)
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Experience in formulating monitoring approaches, using data to drive decisions, implementing automation in production environments, etc.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and scripting technologies
- Ability to develop positive, constructive working relationships with diverse stakeholders, both technical and non-technical / business
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced SRE to join a growing and high performing team.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply and get in contact with me on LinkedIn.