Role and responsibilities:
- Engage with clients/product owner to gather business requirements
- Evolve the product backlog and work with the client/PO to elaborate requirements
- Liaise with the scrum development team to ensure requirements are well understood
- Ensure the business feature developed is in-line with client expectation
- Be the SME in domains such as real-time payments, ISO 20022 messages, accounting and reconciliations etc.
- First point of contact for the development team clarify requirements and provide functional guidance and mentorship to the team
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops, brain-storming sessions and functional and non-functional requirement analysis sessions
- Prepare Use Cases, data modelling and interface specifications etc.
- Perform impact assessment for client requested changes
Skills and qualifications:
- Min 5 years commercial Business Analysis experience
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong SDLC understanding and experience working with distributed development teams
- Extensive knowledge of Business Analysis standards, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- In-depth domain knowledge of payments
- Knowledge of financial services industry (e.g. NPP, RTGS, SWIFT)
- Knowledge of standard financial messaging protocols (e.g. ISO20022)
- Scrum or PO certified, BABOK
- Knowledge of tools such as Enterprise Architect, JIRA is an added advantage
Please apply now or contact me to discuss further details