- International retail company
- Frenchs Forest location
- Global HQ role
We are looking for a social media coordinator to join the marketing team of this leading retail company.
The role will involve:
- Creating campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn+ and other social media best practices.
- Confidence to develop, implement and manage the social media strategy whilst coordinating with the rest of the team.
- Measure the success of each social media campaign.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and define the most relevant social media KPIs.
- Grow social media influencer base and reinforce partnerships.
- Paid search / SEO / PPC
- Website updates and site maintenance.
- Content creation
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Degree (or similar qualification or experience) in Marketing or Communications
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience managing social media accounts and websites
- Experience preparing and analysing social media, website and campaign reports
- Experience creating copy and content for websites, social media, and more that considers tone of voice, audience and SEO
- Google Adwords experience
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe suite)
Apply today with a cover letter highlighting your experience relevant to the above criteria.