Our client is one of Australia’s best kept secrets. Based Melbourne and they are a National Company growing significantly in Australia. Their offices are 2 minute walk from a train station and lots of cool places for lunch. This key role is a business translator. You will need to draw on your excellent stakeholder management and communication skills to question the business as to “WHY” they want what they want and guide them towards the best outcome. It’s integral you can talk plain English to the business and translate what they need back to the technical team. You must be comfortable working in the gaming industry sector and have proven experience within this sector to be considered.
- 2 minute walk from a train station
- Large National Company
- Full time permanent role
- Strategic thinking
- You will be responsible for client requirement gathering across whole of business to inform Management and give stakeholders visibility on their performance
- You will be guiding the business in self-service analytics with Tableau and what “best-practice” looks like.
- You will be responsible for the data quality and guiding best practice for data governance. This role drives data literacy across the business.
- Train non-technical stakeholders on Tableau for Self-Service Analytics
- Develop best practice for data governance
- Relevant Degree in IT/Commerce/Maths/Stats or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in developing dashboards in Tableau
- Proficient in SQL
- Must have client requirement gathering experience and excellent communication skills
- Must have worked within gaming or similar industry
- Must have full relevant working rights
- Relevant experience in a similar role