Join a small close knit team and become part of the family. If you love helping customers and being an all rounder this opportunity is for you!
Our client has been a market leader in their field for over 20 years. Their team is nothing short of experienced, this is due to very low staff turnover. You will be reporting directly to the General Manager who has been with the business for more than 15 years. Culturally it's a very open and inclusive environment with everyone playing their part in the well oiled machine.
What will you be doing?
- Driving sales through incoming enquiries and developing new business (Inbound/Outbound calls).
- Handling sales cycle from lead to close.
- Dealing with customer technical queries (training provided).
- Occasional off-site appointments to measure for clients.
- Ad Hoc duties to support the team
What's in it for you?
- Supportive environment and a close knit diverse team
- On-going training and development
- Working for a reputable, well established company that has a low staff turnover- last person in role 10 year tenure
- Team social events
- No micromanagement, create your own responsibility
What are we looking for?
- A natural salesperson who easily identifies and develops new business and loves building long term relationships. You will have the ability to network and engage clients on all levels.
- Mechanically minded – good with a tape measure
- Ambitious and keen to learn
- Shows initiative
- Excellent time management and the ability to work autonomously
You will be welcomed into a successful and energetic team that are highly motivated and are focused on achieving goals and results, and having some fun along the way!