- Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Consultancy
- Join a company with a Glassdoor rating of 4 / 5 and customer NPS of 9/ 10
- This role will suit an experienced HUNTER
My client is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired fortune 500 companies globally and a strong footprint locally in Australia among the top institutions in Banking & Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Healthcare.
Using their understanding of Customer Experience, Supply Chain and Human Behavioural Sciences they help customers make major decisions that power their growth. They have IP and solutions in the areas of AI @ Scale, Text, Big Data, Modern BI, Image and Video Analytics, Forecasting and others.
This role will work alongside the Country Head to develop new business for the organisation across key industry verticals. The objective of the role is to open the door with the Top 5 Companies in Australia in each key industry vertical for your expert consultants to go onsite and integrate the solutions and grow the account. Supported by a lead generation team and demand generation marketing campaigns, you will go beyond this to develop your own leads and run your sales process from there autonomously. You will be supported by an experienced Country Head, plus the Senior Consultants, Pre-Sales, Tech Team and Account Managers so you will have time to do what you do best - hunt down new business.
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and conducting telephone-based, face-face, or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business throughout ANZ and identify new business opportunities in Must Win Clients
- Convert opportunities through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these accounts to the respective Account Manager
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the value proposition and diagnosing the prospective client's business needs and biggest problems
- Manage an average sales cycle of 90 days or less.
- Close deals consistently
To apply for this role you should be able to demonstrate clearly:
- Substantial business development experience in the local Australian market, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in ASX 50 companies
- Experience selling Data Analytics, AIML, software, SAAS, Data Engineering type services
- Existing network of Chief Analytics Officer, Chief Data Officer, CMO, CTO, Customer Success Decision Makers, Heads of Retention, Data Scientists, Supply Chain Leaders etc in main verticals outlined previously
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Strong 'corporate presence'
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Willingness to undertake national and ANZ-wide travel as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Reasons to apply:
- Up to $120K+Super (240K OTE)
- Highly transparent and achievable commission structure (uncapped)
- They have recently won a Great Place To Work Award
- 4/5 Glassdoor rating
- 9/10 Customer NPS Score
- Moving quickly - decision by end of June ideally, with immediate start
If you have read the details above, like what you hear and meet the criteria I have outlined then send your application today - this role is interviewing NOW.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications, I can only respond to successful applicants, sorry.