Our client who is a well regarded Federal Government Organisation is currently looking to engage an Organisational Change Manager to work on a large digital IT transformation project that is currently underway.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with a proven experience with managing organisational change associated with a transition to a new digital (website & portals) platform.
On offer is a long term, daily rate contract opportunity initially till the 30th June 2021, with a strong posibility of further extensions.
This role is located in Melbourne CBD, close to public transport.
** Please note, candidates must have Baseline Clearance or the ability to obtain/maintain Baseline Clearance therefore candidates must be Australian Citizens at the time of application.**
The role (duties and responsibilities)
- Provide project managers and business owners with day to day change management leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise
- Track and oversee the delivery of change work as set out in agreed plans, ensuring coordination and integration of activities across the program
- Proactively identify, escalate and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery
- Develop change management plans for the delivery streams, detailing the change characteristics and impact assessment findings, change approach, key deliverables, change activities and success measures
- Develop and execute engagement plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by change initiatives
- Facilitate business buy in, ownership and approval of key change activities
- Provide support to business owners to communicate changes to their own teams, customers, stakeholders and partners
- Identify change resistance and recommend appropriate interventions
- Track and measure adoption and effectiveness of business changes
- Extensive organisational change management experience in large enterprise organisations which involves the adoption of a new IT or digital technology / systems.
- Extensive experience in managing and delivering Digital IT projects -e.g. websites, apps, online, omni-channels
- Change management certifications (highly regarded)
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders both internal IT and Project teams and external vendors teams
- Previous experience working with Federal or State government department or agencies
- Must be an Australian Citizen (Prerequisite to obtaining Baseline Security Clearance)
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply!