Work for a great organisation in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs. My client is looking for a strong DevOps Engineer for a large company and great team in Melbourne on a permanent full time basis.
- Tertiary qualification (minimum Bachelor’s degree) in the field of Information Technology or equivalent qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics).
- Designing, implementing and maintaining systems that provide software developers with continuous delivery capabilities
- Minimum 3 years in DevOps
- Minimum 2-3 years in Docker
- Minimum 1-2 years in Kubernetes
- Minimum 1-2 years in Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible).
- Minimum 3- 4 years in managing a computing cluster consisting of virtual and physical machines using modern toolsets (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, OpenStack, VMWare).
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- MUST be Australian Citizen and successful applicants will be required to go through a security clearance check and medical check
- Work From Home due to COVID-19 (WFH)
- Solid technical knowledge of different operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, MacOS).
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY. Interstate candidates are welcome to apply.
Australian Citizens ONLY. No permanent residents or candidates on a visa.
AWS / Azure / DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps Engineer / Software Engineer / Melbourne / Australia / Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs / Permanent / Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / Ansible / Infrastructure as a code / Linux
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-