We are looking for a PHP developer who puts themselves above the rest. You need to be a great developer, a problem solver, a person who likes to take ownership and responsibility and most importantly a great team player.
The Teccy Stuff (Full Stack Dev):
- Strong PHP 7 skills with a working knowledge of OOP and SOLID Principals
- MVC (Laravel or Symfony)
- Some front end knowledge across HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, jQ and Vue)
- PSR Standards
- Backend working experience on MYSQL, Redis, CI, Docker, Linux
The bit that makes you senior and stand out:
- You should have a proven track record of delivery
- Have working examples of where you have taken product ownership from concept to delivery including architecture, design, programming, documentation, testing and deployment
- Be a solid tech to tech but also tech to business communicator
If your the type of person who takes pride in what they do, who jump out of bed in the morning looking forward to solving problems and addressing challenges head on. Then hit apply and make sure your CV stands out and addresses the above.