* Global Projects with latest tech
* Offices based in the Valley
Our client is building a team of DevOps specialists to support their Cloud team. The business is going through huge amounts of transformation globally which is why they are looking to bring on highly collaborative Senior DevOps Engineers with a learning and sharing mindset as this team grows.
This role will be supporting the production platforms that will enable cost optimisation for the client but more importantly improve availability and reliability of these systems for people all around the world.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous commercial experience working in a DevOps Environment
- A strong understanding of best practices when it comes to DevOps tools and Automation Frameworks
- Experience managing large scale environments with AWS or GCP.
- Ability to support and mentor junior members in the team
- Experience with hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Experience with Docker and related container orchestration tools such as K8S, ECS, Swarm.
- Good understanding of Linux or Windows internals and experience with shell scripting (bash/sh)
- Strong communication skills – both technical and non technical
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Any certifications with AWS or Google
- Experience working for a consultancy or strong knowledge of how they work
- PCF, ELK and Vault experience is a strong advantage
The offices are based in Fortitude Valley close to public transport, and parking. Salaries will be offered on experience, and there is an option to look at contract as well.
Please do submit your resume through the Apply now option. There are multiple roles available as they are in a huge growth phase
If you have any questions please do contact Steven Chung on firstname.lastname@example.org or Asmita Govind on email@example.com
Note, please don’t email your application as there are many of us working on this and we don’t want to miss your application.