This growing organisation in Melbourne CBD is currently looking for a strong Azure DevOps Engineer who are immediately available to be based in Melbourne CBD (Work from Home, WFH due to COVID-19) for an immediate start, on a 3-4 month daily rate contract basis. This role has come about due to their growing team and projects.
- Expert in Azure (preferably into Azure Cloud Network)
- Expert in Terraform.
- Expert in Virtualization – (mainly VMWARE)
- Understanding and writing terraform code in a modularized way.
- Referencing Terraform input variables from the output of other modules.
- Azure Expert with sound knowledge and understanding of Azure Cloud Network Specially into (EXPRESSROUTE, Peering, VNET’s and UDR’s)
- Thorough understanding of Packer templates w.r.t to windows imaging.
- Understanding of Active Directory hierarchy.
- Terraform knowledge to deploy Windows Virtual Machine using pre-existing modules and DSC.
- VMware cluster management in VCENTER.
- Hyperconverged infrastructure knowledge.
- VCENTER networking. (VLAN, NIC TEAMING)
- Solid understanding of shared storage setup for Virtual VMWARE cluster – (datastores)
This is a 3-4 month daily rate contract opportunity and will suit a CONTRACT Azure DevOps Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. IMMEDIATE START. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered
Azure DevOps Engineer / Terraform / Virtualization (VMWARE)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-