Work for an international large organisation with a great team in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs as as a .NET Core Developer/DevOps Engineer. This will be a fixed-term contract position initially and will potentially become permanent so we are only looking for candidates who will eventually take on a permanent full-time role.
The candidate ideally is primarily a .NET Core Software Developer and leaning into DevOps (Azure, CI/CD). This candidate will be working in 70% Software Engineering and 30% DevOps Engineering and will lead more towards DevOps down the line.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- 4+ years .NET Software Development experience
- .NET Core experience is a MUST
- WEB API (REST)
- Client Side SignalR
- Windows, Linux
- Azure or AWS a MUST
- Azure DevOps (Previously VSTS), CI/CD
- Scripting (Cloud Deployments scripting a PLUS)
- Work From Home (WFH) due to COVID-19
- Containerisation (software) & Virtual Machines(hardware), including experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Containers. Azure Container Registry is a bonus
- VPN Setup, Configuration & Management
- Auto Scaling & Load Balancing services.
- Scalability and Canary Deployments
- Quality & Unit Testing
- Experience with Data Analytics, Machine Learning or AI (design, application and integration)
- Database Development & Management (Relational & Timeseries), such as SQL and InfluxDB
- Knowledge of Industry Software products such as OPC Servers and RabbitMQ
- Proficient with Visual Studio version 2012 and above
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows based PCs issues
.NET Developer / .NET Core / Azure DevOps / DevOps Engineer / CI/CD / Melbourne/ Australia
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-