|Salary||Offer on experience|
|Contact name:||Asmita Govind|
|Job published:||June 05, 2020 13:00|
In this role you will help to support & develop production platforms that will enable cost optimization, improve availability and reliability through technology improvements. We are looking for a DevOps/System engineer who can help lead their Australian department on being integrated into existing North American ecosystem.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies following latest industry best practices for Cloud, DevOps, Automation and Micro-services. You will be working with a team of vibrant individuals passionate about digital transformation.
* 3-5+ years of hands on experience in the industry in DevOps, SRE, System Administration or Development capacity
* Strong Linux system administration background with fluency in BASH scripting
* Experience building, scaling and managing large-scale environments in the Cloud (preferably GCP)
* Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation frameworks
* Experience with Build, Deployment and CI tools. Jenkins experience is a must
* A working understanding of code and scripts (BASH, NodeJS, Python)
* PCF, ELK and Vault experience is a strong advantage
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Mentor engineers on technology, process, people, and product skills
There are multiple roles available, at both senior and intermediate levels so if you are interested please do submit your CV through to us today.
The offices are in Brisbane CBD close to trains and buses. Australian Working Rights are required for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's