* NV1 Clearence Required
* 12 Month contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Kubernetes Engineer to deliver and maintain solutions for their team.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment.
Ideally you will have expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, VMware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level, with Designing, Deploying, Securing, Updating, Migrating and Maintaining clusters.
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including; Creating pod security policies, Creating network security policies, and Enforcement of policies via admission controllers.
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling
- NV1 Clearance
In addition any of the following would be an advantage:
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products
- Experience migrating existing applications to Linux Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
Submissions for this role close Monday 15th of June 2020
If you are interested please submit your resume through to us today.