Our client is seeking someone who can make an assessment on how they are Integrating MuleSoft in an Azure environment. You will need to look at the current state and the future state and make recommendations on the most efficient and effective way to move forward. You will have a team of Developers to draw on who can actually do the ‘doing’ or development for you.
- Full time permanent role
- Immediate start
- Melbourne location with WFH
- New tech environment (Full stack MSBI Stack, Azure, ServiceNow, Mulesoft)
- Stable team
- Conduct a gap analysis including a “current and future state” analysis
- Provide recommendations from your analysis on the best way to integrate Mulesoft and pull data from multiple sources
- Develop a strategy in the best way to improve how Mulesoft is currently integrated with API’s.
- Delegate the requirements gathered and recommendations to the team to develop.
- Oversee the integration
- A relevant IT or Business Degree or relevant commercial experience
- Proven experience with Mulesoft Integration
- Demonstrated experience building integration strategies
- Ideally worked in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Must have full Australian working rights as no sponsorship possible
This role could be suitable for someone who comes from a Technical BA background or an Integration Architect. The successful candidate may need to complete a Police Check. If you meet the above requirements please APPLY NOW. We are moving quickly.