As a subject matter expert, you will be a trusted advisor and provide guidance on all quality related issues across the business.
- Oversee and maintain all quality control across two sites (Sydney & Melbourne)
- Champion product improvement, supporting design and testing capabilities
- Liaise with clients regarding feedback results and quality requirements
- Oversee production teams and ensure they are aware & trained in the areas of compliance quality & food safety
- Documents QA activities (audits, deviations, vendor assurance etc.)
- Maintain QMS including policies & procedures
- Strong communication and customer service skills to build and maintain internal and external relationships across all levels of the business
- Previous experience within food manufacturing (highly regarded)
- Detailed knowledge of quality management principles and quality assurance practices
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to coach and lead a team
- A growing organisation that will have you working with some of Australia’s largest brands
- Opportunities for growth and development into Managerial positions
- Supportive management who share a passion for great customer service
This permanent opportunity is available immediately for the right candidate, so do not delay – APPLY NOW!