Sirius Technology are working with a Salesforce Partner to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce practice. Due to an increased demand and new projects, this partner is growing their team of Salesforce Developers.
What's on offer?
- Secure, permanent Job with well known consultancy
- Greenfield projects
- Great working culture
- Competitive salary
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver Salesforce solutions using (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Work alongside customers and stakeholders to understand requirements and create solution designs to match the requirements
- Manage sandboxes, including their integration; Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce Apps.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Recently worked on CPQ projects
- Strong experience with Salesforce development (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning)
- At Least 2 Salesforce Certifications (including Platform Developer I)
This is a brand new role and is suitable for someone looking to work for a Salesforce partner on new and exciting projects. This will be a permanent opportunity with work from home options.
Please apply for this role and we can discuss more details over the phone. I look forward to working with you - Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.