This organisation with offices in Melbourne Inner Western Suburbs is currently looking for strong Senior UX for an immediate start, on a 1 month daily rate contractual basis. This role has come about due to their growing team. We are looking for a strong Senior UX Designer to work in this team.
- Work with SME’s and development team to gather and interpret functional requirements that will drive UX design decisions
- Translate verbal briefs into actionable wireframe designs with the approval of the lead developer
- Compile clear and concise storyboards for the development team to action
- Present storyboards to key project stakeholders and gain their approval
- Extensive experience (5-10 years) as a UX designer
- Knowledge and experience in UX design principles, methodologies and tools
- Extensive experience in the delivery of UX design artefacts (particularly wireframe and storyboarding) for custom web platforms
- Superb UX design skills suitable for a data rich B2B modern web application
- Extensive experience in Balsamiq or similar tools for wireframe and storyboard definition/documentation
- Certification in UX design is desirable
- Experience in Radio or Advertising would be highly regarded
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY.
YOU MUST be based in Melbourne as there is some remote work from home (WFH) due to COVID-19 and onsite work in Melbourne Inner Western Suburbs.
Contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-