Due to continued relationships with their customers and secured pipeline, this consultancy is investing in their local team to bring an experienced Salesforce Developer to join them. With customers across various industries, this a great time to join a professional team.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work closely with clients and functional consultants to understand requirements.
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions that meet defined business requirements
- Participate in all phases of development, from requirements gathering to delivery to support
- Plan and prepare for upgrades, including managing user testing and QA
- Manage and implement Salesforce integrations with third-party platforms
- Execute the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Design project strategies to ensure effective communication throughout all phases of development
- A Minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with integration technologies (REST, SOAP)
- A minimum of 3 Salesforce certifications (Including Platform Developer I)
- Desirable - experience with Lightning Web Components
- Desirable - Platform Developer II certification
** Please note you will need to be a Australia Citizen or hold Australian PR to be eligible for this position**
I look forward to helping you secure your next Salesforce Job! Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.