Do you have a passion for helping people with your IT know-how?
Our client is a non-for-profit that helps people in need in our Community. You will be working in the IT team providing excellent IT Customer Service to the business in relation to end user problems and requests.
- Immediate start
- Melbourne northern inner suburbs
- Ethical Company
- Close to public Transport
- Providing excellent email and phone based customer service during ‘business as usual’ and outages
- Keep internal customers informed when their problem is resolved and updated throughout the process
- Resolving or escalating tickets raised from internal clients/staff– fixing process breaks, fix issue with source data, reissue end user passwords etc
- Implement hardware and software upgrades and configuration changes
- Email and phone based customer service
- Supporting O365, Citrix, Office Wireless, and other day to day applications.
- A Degree in IT or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ideally worked in phone based customer service roles previously
- Demonstrated experience working in a Managed Service and/or Helpdesk Environment – ideally exposure to active directory accounts, Microsoft 365, Laptop trouble shooting, Samsung and iphone troubleshooting
- “Can do attitude” and initiative and calm under pressure
- Must have relevant Australian working rights
Due to high volumes of applications we will only be contacting suitable candidates by phone and all applications need to be made via job boards or our website.