You will be joining an inclusive team and interact with peers from around the world, working on open data and open-source software to make Earth observation data easier to access.
Duration: 12 months +
Visa: Must be an Australian Citizen
Skills & Experience:
- Python programming
- Relational databases like Postgresql
- Linux system administration
- Source control management and processes
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with spatial data
- Knowledge of remote sensing concepts
- Experience with containerisation
- Experience with cloud orchestration
The role will involve creating data pipelines and processing techniques that work in both super computer and in cloud computing environments.
If you are an Australian citizen with relevant python experience & you would be ok to work from Canberra once restrictions have lifted then this could be a perfect fit.
Please apply here or contact Adam Armstrong for a confidential discussion regarding the contract.