This large Fortune 200 organisation with offices in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs is currently looking for a strong C++ Software Engineer/C++ Developer/C# Engineer/C# Developer for an immediate start, on a permanent basis. This role has come about due to their growing team. We are looking for people with strong communication, ambition, drive and very strong technically.
- Develop and integrate software solutions in response to either identified defects or feature requests, whilst attaining the required quality factors and maintaining the integrity of the software requirements, software design, source code, unit tests and the support tools.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Software Development Managers to help translate business needs into technical requirements and actions.
- Prepare software documentation including technical diagrams and manuals on the design, use and operation of the software
- Develop automated unit tests for applications according to company standards
- To undertake software engineering tasks without detailed supervision, but with guidance on unusual features, of major assignments.
- Participation in peer and code reviews as required.
- Relationships with the software support and product management team members to ensure quality outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering related fields
- Knowledge and proven experience with various Development Methodologies and Frameworks such as Agile and Scrum
- Source code analysis and development tools used in the Windows environment; i.e. Visual C++, C#, VB.net, VB6, Fortran, MFC, Bamboo, GIT, Install Shield, OOA/D, SQL, and Win 32 GUI.
- Be able to identify multiple solutions to complex problems and recommend the most effective course of action.
- An understanding and a focus on customer (internal and external) needs.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team to produce quality results to a defined schedule.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, both verbal and in written form.
- Demonstrated drive, passion and commitment to achieve results.
- Natural ability to plan showing good attention to detail, organise and follow through.
- Ability to manage workload at pressing times or significant events, e.g. month end, software release, etc.
- Friendly, positive and customer focussed personality.
- Previous experience in developing Construction/Building industry
- Previous experience in developing 3D design software solutions
- Great Salary
- Great Culture
- Permanent long term role
- Work From Home (WFH) during COVID-19
- Work for a Fortune 200 Company
This is a permanent opportunity and will suit a C++ Engineer/C# Engineer/C++ Software Engineer/VB Development Engineer/VB Developer/Senior C++ Developer/Senior C++ Engineer/Software Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. IMMEDIATE START. Click APPLY Now.
Candidates MUST have full work rights in Australia and be currently based in Melbourne to be considered for this role.
Contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-