This growing software company based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a Senior Delphi Developer to join their growing team. You will be working with their growing development team and also be involved in some client facing work.
Key requirements for the role:-
- Have an understanding of the complete software development cycle
- Able to communicate concepts and ideas effectively to internal staff members, and clients
- Able to demonstrate strong technical capacity and problem solving skills
- 5+ yrs experience with Delphi
- 2+ yrs experience with C# and .Net
- Test Driven Development/Test Driven Design/TDD experience/ Software testing techniques
- Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and database design skills (preferably Interbase/Firebird)
- Client-Server development knowledge
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes
- Good User Interface design skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- YOU MUST HAVE an existing GitHub Portfolio to show your work in order to qualify for this role
- Be passionate about software development
- Work From Home (WFH) due to COVID-19
- Experience with HTTP/SOAP or web services infrastructure.
- TCP/IP sockets
- Health industry knowledge
Please only APPLY if you have full working rights in Australia, based in Melbourne and have a GitHub Portfolio to show you work. Candidates with no GitHub will not be considered for this role.
Contact Kimberley Mamo for a confidential chat on 03 9020 1968. Alternatively contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-