- A company leading the way in eCommerce marketing technology
- World class team built up of some of the industries top performers
- Investment in your training and future development & Tech allowance
- Structured and rewarding career progression
- Generous equity options & bonuses
- Generous time off and parental leave policies.
Skill & Experience:
- Building robust, maintainable, testable, modular, cross-browser front-end components
- Understanding of OWASP and client-side security practices
- Agile teams & following SCRUM processes
Ideally you will also have:
- Contributed to open source projects
- Worked on high traffic websites
- Worked in larger companies with good communication & collaboration skills
- Capability around setting up and managing front-end build/ packaging/ minification pipelines using Webpack, Rollup, etc
Will consider strong experience with Angular OR Vue JS if not React JS
Even the most senior engineers will still have the opportunity to learn as you will be working on complex problems ( Scale, performance, security, flexibility, user experience) alongside some of the best hand picked technical engineers in the country.
You will also be joining a community, not just a company, where you will have the chance to make connections with the global team through all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
If you would enjoy working being part of a team that are leading the way in marketing and e-commerce technology then this will be a great match.
Please apply here or if you have any questions regarding this position please contact Adam Armstrong: