* Melbounre CBD Location
* AWS Specialist role.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving their transformation to cloud first delivery through working closely with their engineering teams to improve the efficiency of their delivery.
You will act as a "thought leader" - i.e. proven experience as a coach, facilitator and creator of AWS Cloud architectures that enable the tech squads to build great solutios that solve real problems that this client's customers and internal stakeholders (IT or Business) are facing.
The ideal candidate would be someoe who is able to demonstates prior experience with designing and building solutions in AWS, migrating from On Premise to Cloud and Serverless Architectures and someone who has experienec supporting engineering teams in delivering and deployment of designed solutions.
To be considered you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- AWS certified soutions architect certification
- Experienced in application, integration, security, network & data architecture
- Strong technical proficiency across AWS, particularly AWS Serverless delivery, including; AWS CloudFormation, AWS CLI, AWS BOTO3, AWS VPC, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Step Functions, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Well Architected and Security Best Practice in AWS
- Experience working with engineering teams / "squads" to deliver solutions aligned utilising agreed architectures
- Experience running Proof of Concepts to test hypothesis and include the learnings in the design and
- delivery process
- Strong experience with containers and serverless architectures
- Strong experience with Windows, Linux & Unix environments;
- Practical experience building solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations, across a hybrid Cloud environment;
- Experience transitioning from legacy Microsoft technology stacks to modern architectures operating within AWS
- Experience designing distributed systems and working with event driven design patterns
- Experience designing and guiding the breakdown of monolithic systems into a microservices architecture
- Ability to present and communicate clearly on complex technical issues to a variety of audiences, including senior management;
- Developed business acumen along with a curiosity of the bigger picture, and how your work contributes to it; Degree in science, engineering, computer science or related discipline
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities,please apply or contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind if you have any questions.