Our client who is a well regarded Federal Government Organisation is currently looking to engage a Senior IT Project Manager to work on a large digital IT transformation project that is currently underway.
On offer is a 12 month daily rate contract opportunity based in Melbourne CBD.
In this role you will be working as part of their Digital Delivery team working on their various digital channels - website, applications and other public dating services.
To be successfully shortlisted, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience
- 7+ years of IT project management experience across enterprise organisations
- Extensive experience in managing and delivering Digital IT projects -e.g. websites, apps, online, omni-channels
- Previous experience working with Federal or State government department or agencies
- Project Management certification - PMBOK, Prince 2
- Experience delivering projects following both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with managing a project team, including multiple direct reports - both internal and external/vendor resources.
- Must be an Australian Citizen (Prerequisite to obtaining Baseline Security Clearance)