- 3-6 Month Contract Role
- North Sydney Location
- Global Organisation
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing critical IT network infrastructure.
- Maintain firewalls, VPN’s, web protocols, and email security.
- Manage the configuration and operation of network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls and load balances.
- Resolution of incidents, service requests and problem tickets arising from BAU and project related issues.
- Provide technical support for both network hardware and software issues.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a NetworkAdministrator role.
- Experience in deploying and supporting network technology in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in the use and support of network monitoring and analysis tools
- Understanding of Network Security, Proxies, Firewalls, IPS, IDS etc
- Experience in Cisco and HP products and services.
- Experience with WAN, LAN, Wireless and Internet network operations.
- Solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Network certifications desired.
If this sounds like you then click apply or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org