* Government Agency
* Multiple Roles
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Program Manager this role will be responsible for implementation of one or more technical IT sub-projects, including working with vendor COTS solutions.
The sub-projects are small resource groups working closely with business teams under a larger business program of work, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is essential.
- Minimum 5-8 years managing IT Application projects
- Proven successful delivery from initiation to deployment/closure of IT application projects
- Ability to manage multi-vendor relationships
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with COTS and bespoke applications, including integration with cloud and on premise infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting senior project stakeholders, including steering committees and executive
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and tasking teams of IT project resources
- Demonstrated experience in guiding stakeholders through process change
- Experience in developing, managing and delivering to detailed schedule
- Experience in developing and managing mitigation strategies in response to project change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management certification/s (industry standards)
Note that this role is with a Federal Government agency and Base Line Clearance is required. You can still apply without this, but a Police Check will be required at interview stage.