The role would also assist in the development of a maturing TOGAF based architecture practice, contributing to standards, patterns and business processes to mature the practice.
This is an initial 12 month contract with another 24 months extension
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in Federal Government
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience with system integration, software development, message based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with formal architecture modelling techniques
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Familiarity with Achimate
- Background in software development
- Baseline clearance, Australian Citizenship us a must.
If your contract is coming to an end in June, or if you are just looking for a change, please do get in touch.
This role is with a Federal Government agency.