Outstanding permanent opportunity for a seasoned Data Architect in a key role reporting to the Portfolio Manager. You will be work closely with multiple technical stakeholders and have a crucial role in the initiation of the project, business requirement analysis and design. End to end solution delivery of data infrastructure and solutions.
- Review data models and data analysis to validate business and solution requirements
- Work with vendors and industry partners to explore process and functional improvements
- Leadership for new software systems and data-oriented solutions.
Partnering with sponsoring projects, architects, developers and other design professionals to define and recommend the most appropriate data solutions for a given need
- Review documentation and defined user interfaces that incorporate business rules for the development of re-usable organisational data assets
- Contribute to Enterprise Architecture.
- Review requirements through the delivery life cycle to meet business needs.
- Analysis of various data sources for customer insights.
- Design unique data driven solutions involving complex business rules.
Technical skills and experience:
- Data Architecture, Data warehouse and/or data visualisation experience in complex integration environments
- Kimball Data Warehousing
- Data modelling Erwin, Oracle SQL Developer, Enterprise Architect etc.)
- Information Architecture & Metadata management
- Database technologies Oracle, Redshift, SQL Server
- AWS Cloud, Hadoop
- ETL methodologies and tools Talend, Informatica, DataStage, BMC Control-M, Oracle PL/SQL etc.
- Structured Programming languages exposure such as Java, Python, Hive etc.
- Business Objects
- Data Visualisation e.g. Power BI, QlikView, Lumira and Tableau
- Experience in a Financial Services, Wealth Management and/or investment Management domains highly desirable.
Please apply now or call me for further details and a confidential discussion.