- 12 month contract
- Complex digital transformation
- Agile working environment
- Work alongside highly skilled colleagues - great chance to continuously learn
- Stable, long term job
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building Salesforce solutions (Apex and Lightning) across Service Cloud, Force.com and Community Cloud.
- Automate testing across Salesforce solutions
- Automate deployment of changes and packages
- Integrating Salesforce solutions with 3rd party applications (RestAPI, SOAP)
- Working alongside junior developers to support their learning
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience with Salesforce Development (3-5 years minimum)
- Experience with Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Force.com
- Experience with Apex programming, LWC, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Continuous Deployment.
- At Least 1 Salesforce Certification (PD1 at minimum)
- Working experience in Agile
- Great communication skills
This will be an initial 12 month contract. To be eligible for this role you must have full working rights in Australia. During the current Covid-19 restrictions, this role may be remote, HOWEVER you MUST be willing to work in Canberra 5 days per week in the future.
I look forward to speaking with you and helping you secure your next role! Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.