- Systems Administrator
- Melbourne CBD location
- Immediate Start Available
Our client has a requirement for a level 3 / Junior Systems Administrator. The offices are based in Melbourne CBD close to plenty of public transport options. The organisation is closely linked to finanial services industry and any experience in this space would be benfitial.
- Operational role as part of day to day service delivery of the Infrastructure & Service Desk function
- Provide first call resolution for Incidents and Service Requests received by Service Desk
- Provide first level support for all business services, ensuring effective management of all services defined for resolution at the Service Desk
- Telephone, email, and online support – accept, respond and manage user contacts according to Service Desk procedures and SLAs
- Incident Lifecycle Management – manage Incidents from end to end, as lifecycle owner, ensuring effective management and communication to users
- Communications – ensure users are kept up to date of progress on their Incidents and Service Requests, and ensure operational matters are communicated appropriately within the Service Desk team and to other internal and vendor support teams
- Customer focus & support – ensure high quality service to users, according to SLAs, procedures and following best practices.
- Perform end-user training and create user guides
- Assist with staff induction processes in relation to IT systems
- Provide support to remote and mobile workers
- Enforce Risk Management policies, procedures and adhere to IT standards
- Ensure that all IT assets are securely stored and tracked
- Ensure that IT security is tracked and adhered to by end users
- Produce and update technical and knowledge base documentation for internal applications and systems
- Collaborate with other technical teams to improve processes and robustness of internal applications and systems
This is a full time perm opportunity so full Australian working rights are required.
To be considered please submit your details throgh the apply now button.