- Software Developer .NET / CRM
- ASAP Start | Daily Rate Contract | 6 months
- Canberra | Government Sector
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experience .NET / CRM Developer on a 6 month contract assignment. You be working as part of the education domain developing new and enhance digital services to meet department standards. Your daily responsibility will include but not limited to; design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in web-based applications and web-services using
- Microsoft technology-stacks including:
- Visual-Studio 2017/2019 (w/TFS/Git);
- .NET-Framework v4.5+,
- NET-MVC 4+ with Razor,
- .NET-Core 2.0+, C#,
- SQL-Server 2014/2016/2017,
- Entity-Framework or other Object-relational-Mappers,
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
To be consider for this role you must have full working rights and able to obtain baseline clearance
If you are an experience developer that is looking for an exciting contract assignment don’t look any further click APPLY and send your CV in word format.
Contact Harald Colefax for a confidential chat on 04 0138 3824. Alternatively send your CV directly to email@example.com